I’m excited to offer another giveaway for my readers for this beautiful French Green Clay & Green Tea Soap Bar.* The soap is made by Etsy seller Theraganics, and the giveaway is sponsored by the lovely Ruby of Naturally BeJeweled.
Here’s a little bit about Ruby, in her own words:
My name is Ruby Groves. I run a site called Naturally BeJeweled, that is geared towards soapmaking and using natural and organic products and ingredients. My site helps soapmakers, cosmetic makers, and everyday consumers understand natural and organic ingredients and the best ways to use them. It is a great resource for those wanting to move towards more natural or organic products, as well as providing soapmakers and cosmetic makers easy access to important information for their trade and hobbies.
The products I am giving away are just to show readers the types of products that can give your skin benefits without using harmful synthetic ingredients.
Ruby has generously offered three bars of this beautiful soap – which means THREE winners! Here’s how you can enter:
1. Visit Naturally BeJeweled, come back to this blog and leave a comment here describing something that caught your interest.
2. For a second entry, either become a NBJ fan on Facebook, or follow Ruby on Twitter. You must leave a second, separate comment for this. If you have BOTH Twitter and Facebook, and you decide to “fan” and “follow,” this still only counts as ONE entry. (We wanted to be fair to those who don’t have Twitter accounts.) If you make two separate entries, one for Facebook, and one for Twitter, the third entry will be disqualified.
3. For a third entry, you can do one of the following:
a. Blog about this giveaway. Be sure to leave a comment here linking back to your post.
b. Tweet about this giveaway using the following message: #Giveaway @5Seed from @NaturallyBJewel: Green Clay & Green Tea Soap http://bit.ly/ajlf1K
c. Post about this giveaway on your Facebook page AFTER you have become a Facebook fan of (or rather, “liked”) NBJ, and be sure to add the tag @Naturally BeJeweled, so it will appear on the NBJ Facebook page.
You only need to do ONE of these things to qualify for a 3rd entry. If you choose to do all three, it still only counts as ONE entry, and subsequent entries will be disqualified.
1. You must be a resident of the United States or Canada.
2. Any entry without a valid email address will not be counted.
3. Each comment counts as ONE entry. Each person is limited to three entries.
4. Entries that don’t follow the instructions will not be counted.
5. Comments must be made on THIS post, here at this blog. Not on Facebook.
This giveaway will end on Thursday, June 3, 2010, at 6 p.m., PST. Three winners will be chosen by Random.org.
Good luck, readers! And thank you, Ruby!
Saponified oils of organic olive
Organic Coconut Oil
Organic Palm Oil
Organic Castor Oil
French Green Clay